Thursday, November 7, 2013

Opportunity to revise portfolio (for that hoped for upsurge)


I think we are being given a chance this week to revise and prepare our portfolio before the upsurge of Dec - Mar. We are being given the chance to reenter MEG, MBT, and go back to our previously substantial position.

We're also watching out for GTCAP, SCC, BEL et al to go down our desired levels. BPI and AC, which are perennial foreign-fund favorites, these two are among the first to increase in a market upturn, are also becoming attractive.

TA though, which is one permanent stock in my port was hit by negative news. I now have paper loss in this stock equivalent to all that Ive earned from it in the past. I intend to average down after Wealth has finished unloading what it wants to unload. 

Or is this downturn portending the hurtful tapering of QE? I think I have to get in a bit. Just need to maintain at least 20% cash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment