Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Others in my watchlist

CPG is getting tempting. 1.25 - 1.28 is the support to many chartists. I want to get in at 1.23. A bet here is also a bet that the Antonios will announce already the long-overdue ex-date for their stock divs.

GTCAP is a buy again at 700. Toyota has just launched an all-new Altis on the heels of an all-new Vios. Im looking to test drive both myself.

SECB should hold 117-118 to create a legitimate higher low and start a good upward channel. Im still holding position here accumulated from last year. Looking to add if this support holds. If I have anything against SECB, it is about MBT being comparatively cheaper in terms of value.

Extra patience could be the key this Q1 2014. I feel that local small-time traders are more careful today than same time last year, with the QE tapering still portending volatility in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment