Wednesday, December 10, 2014

SECB--my biggest winner this year

Im writing for posterity that I sold three weeks ago all of my SECB at 23%+ gain. SECB delivered the highest absolute gain for me this year because I accumulated quite a huge chunk since last year (part of the total holdings has been with me for more than a year).

It took some time for the market to digest the growth promise, ambitious plans, and vaunted results (earnings report) on recent quarters, but SECB reached there in the end. I also though the increases were strong and fast this last 6 months, which eliminated my temptation to dispose all at 10%.

Im still beating the index this year, but the gap has been lessened. I was keeping more cash than should have been, while the index bounced already from 6900 to 7300.

No comments:

Post a Comment