Thursday, March 12, 2015

WARNING: SPECULATIVE. Picks of the week for Wk11 is slight buys on issues with apparent foreign buying

There's a "Warning: Speculative" in the title, but aren't all stock purchases speculative? Well, this only means that I see risks here more than our normal picks of the week.

Anyway, I suggest you make a criteria to sift through # of foreign brokers buying the stock that youre eyeing, before you get in. For my own, if I see three foreign brokers like UB, JPMORGAN, and DEUTSCHE appearing together in the net buy side, inside the top 6 buyers, thats significant.

I havent peeked through that many stocks yet. but in the group that I saw, I liked the foreign buying that I see in AGI so I added (buy up) one tranche more. AGI is our pick this week, together with two speculative picks.

Not, in these two other 'extra' picks, you should enter at your risk... but arent all buy at own risk, you say?

In any case, be ready to cut loss when you suddenly see yourself holding -8% in a few days. On the other hand, when you see a profit. sell also as quickly... the extra picks are

...GMA7 and MWC! Buy a few tranches each then follow closely.

James K Nava will blog on GMA7 in Filipino, I'll do a separate post on MWC.

No comments:

Post a Comment