Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Dear Regina Kulubotna,

Dear Regina Kulubotna,


Stop running your department like a vendetta machine. You must understand the effect of your capriciousness and bias to the overall economy. You cannot demand heaven-like scenario to just pop up suddenly in all mining sites just because you are suddenly there at DENR. You also must take care of the small-time miners you're displacing. They wont be able to eat if you just suddenly pull the plug on their livelihood, while you still stand to enjoy your ginger tea and aromatherapy in the morning.

You cannot bask in what you think are praises from environmentalist, while you are bringing down our GDP and causing stability in metal prices worldwide. Hardcore is always bad. Hardcore roads lead to cliffs.

And for chrissakes, stop wearing sleeveless. Your armpit is already like a ragged open pit mine. It won't win you support to stop open pit mining if you show them. Even with tons of your time spent in yoga and meditation eklat, you are still old, and you look old, Madame.

And you look like a Mahjongera.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete