Thursday, December 12, 2013

Grabacious... but tempting

I didnt have the time the whole day to look at the market, so I was surprised to see a -2% after opening my online trading account.

Funds are exiting because of the upcoming FED meeting and the potential taper that has been haunting us since mid-year. Amazing how we're back again to where we started at the beginning of the year. It seems like there was no good news in terms of GDP throughout 2013. I find this hard to swallow, but there you go.

As probably most of you, Im also stuck with my pets at negative 8 to 12% already with averaging down imputed. It's good that I maintained 30% cash. Im now tempted to participate in the


AGIat 10 P/E I think is a bargain. Other companies like ROCK at 6 P/E I think will be bought by insiders asap. I think I'll already get in in some stocks. MBT at 7 P/E is a candidate for average down. I hope I find some time to participate in the market tomorrow.

Good luck on your trades. All will depend on your personal tolerance.

No comments:

Post a Comment