Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pick of the week for Wk25 is still watch the sidelines

We seem to be moving sideways, so there's not much bearish signal at this time, as the Technical Analyst would say (we can just call it dangerous, bad, or evil signal). But still Im keeping cash position out of the reasons I posted earlier.

I also stopped averaging down on BEL mean time, since I cant understand why BDO (its own affiliate) and some big foreigners are unloading shares. Im at -15% in BEL even with averaging down at this point, but I will hold and buy again near 4.0. My position anyway is not even half of my top holdings, theres still some confidence and war chest in averaging down.

I can be mad about this Sy maneuvering / restructuring that seems to be destroying BEL. There was also some remorse--I should have sold when I was seeing +5% in this stock. But well, let' see what will happen in the week running up to the City of Dreams opening. This tumbling down of price could be a good thing in the end to believers.

And again, I would like to post that I would love, love, love to be given a nice price to come in again in AGI, MEG, PGOLD, and DNL. Since I unloaded also most of my TA during the GDP announcement, Im including TA in this list. I will try to post entry prices for these 5 in a later post.

If you're itching to enter now, enter small.

No comments:

Post a Comment