Sunday, August 23, 2015

Doomsday!

I have to go back from my hiatus to write about what's happening in the 3-hour stretch in our stock market.


They have been feeling this in China months ago, it seems the funds are saying it's our turn.

BUT the funny thing is--the leading sellers that our bringing us down are LOCALS--Wealth and COL, ladies and gentlemen. We have to ruminate on this.

As readers of this blog knows, my trading is a series of placing good-to-cancel sell and buy points after or before office hours and only got to peek usually on lunch breaks. I have a hectic day job, incidentally, in one of the blue chips. Imagine my surprise when I saw today MEG being brought down in double figures!

In the mean time, my buy points in MBT, AGI, PGOLD, and TEL have been hit today. I still have plenty of cash position. Now, selectively choosing where to add.

My gains this year are all erased! But on one side, it's exciting to blog again!

No comments:

Post a Comment