Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Notes on the bloodbath


WEALTH is still selling hard. Where will this fund put their money? Are they placing all their eggs on a FED rate increase this year? is this local fund using the money to bet against the PhP?

I should have added fast on MEG fast and sold at +5%, but I did not.

Added on TA at 1.7. Studying DNL.

Added on PGOLD at 30.

50% cash position now just 20ish %. Ready to add more cash in fund, if needed.

My bet is that our market will disentangle for China's. As long as the OFW's are still sending in money and there is no local bubble, I wont get out of equities. Remember: these are the same companies with the same markets as before the downtrend. (It's a different tune though if there's going to be another regional crisis);

Im back to zero year to date. But I won't forget that the big gains I harvested in 2014 was from when our index increased from 5800 to 7400 in just over 12 months. When stocks like TA rose from very deep at 1.4 to 2.4, SECB from 110 - 160, etc.

I'll be doing weekly picks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment