Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pick of the week for Wk 7 is MBT

MBT is a perennial pick because of its value. It still is the cheapest among our top 3 banks. And it is at last, showing again its strength. By its performance the last 3 days, it has a chance to kiss 90 again.

I accumulated MBT myself at its low 70's and some of these positions were pre-set to sell at 80 (inputted weeks ago). I was a bit disheartened to see a substantial position hit and unloaded this morning. If I had the chance to take back the sell orders and re-set to 84-85, I would have, but that's part of my trading discipline by this time--to control emotion. And since, needless to say, one of the strongest emotion in trading is greed, sell points must be set way ahead. Considering also that the overall market is still not in a clear uptrend, there's all the more reason to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment