Sunday, August 21, 2016

Trading Diary, Workweek 33

Sold all of UBP that Ive been holding for over a year in my nimble port for around +10% gain. As a result, cash in nimble port now around 60%.

Noting that NIKL is increasing. My position is almost green here because of the opportunistic averaging down close to 5.0. As posted earlier, Gina Lopez is inadvertently doing good for this company, which is also probably already the best-managed mining company in the country. I expect the chartists to enter at 5.9 in droves, also. Im confident in the intermediate for NIKL.

Adding LC at 0.201 appears to be a mistake, but holding whole position as of now. Any catastrophe like bad news on LC's audit or sudden downtrend in gold will make me cutloss everything. For now, hold. But to be transparent, even if this surged up suddenly, I will sell around 0.24 - 0.25, because Lolo for sure will unload there again.

Downtrend in TEL, after ex-dividend, hurting my main port. Added cash position there for possible big average down in TEL. And probable new buy-ins in MEG, TA, and MBT.

No comments:

Post a Comment