Monday, May 12, 2014

Pick of the week for Wk21 is SECB, and wait for handles in DNL and BEL

I dont have much time to check on the market and review several issues. But I peeked earlier and saw that SECB still has four foreign buyers vs. only 1 foreign seller. I think SECB has 4-6% more steam before correcting.

Never thought I can go back to BEL in my nimble port after previously-set play at 6.03 was hit, but [again another previously-set] buy at 5.7 was hit. I intend to accumulate this even if it goes down to 4.5. And my main port already have a position in BEL as well (at average entry of 5.5).

I would like to go back to AGI, MEG, and DNL, but only DNL seems to be trending to a correction.

The rest of my blues, Im just holding. There's still a big chance that we'll get to 6900-7000 range in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment