Monday, May 19, 2014

Pick of the week for Wk22: is to watch index break 6950 then buy a blue chip of your choice, like BPI. Watch also PGOLD

The SECB that I bought last week as pick of the week is now showing +3%. I will hold this and will probably sell at +5 - 8%. 

Im now watching the index in general and see if there will be convincing breach of 6950 (or more so 7000!), then realign--sell some of those with high % gain (like MBT) and buy those that still has room vs. its 52-week highs. 

I havent had time to look at all the blue chips, but BPI it seems still has room. 

PGOLD is also in my watchlist. I'd like the foreign selling to dissipate at 40. I will start one tranche at 40 and increase double tranche at 39, triple at 38, and so on. I wont be afraid even if PGOLD becomes 50% of my port. I know that the disclosed income of PGOLD for the quarter is disappointing, but still the branches and low price, bare bones strategy,  of this company is well positioned, in my book, to reap the consumerist attitude of our OFW families. My biweekly groceries also remain at Puregold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment