Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pick of the week for Wk23 is watch out for the GDP announcement on Thursday

Anything near 7% will take our index on an uptrend. How long of an uptrend? We dont know. Only important is to know that we will profit in 2-3 week horizon, so it's good to ride it.

There's a big probability that we will breach this, so it might already be safe to enter small tranches in your 'reliable' blue chips that experienced some downtrend.

Im looking at FLI, which appears to have consolidated enough on its current level.

I havent checked the foreign selling in PGOLD, if it has already abated. But at present, I already like how the valuations of GTCAP, JGS are becoming more attractive.

I have no time to monitor the market and actively trade, so Im always putting a 'margin of error' in my buys. But for sure, I'll try to squeeze in time (whether to buy or to sell) after the GDP announcement on Thursday.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment