Saturday, October 12, 2013

Contemplating for the next 4 weeks

After two weeks, got to assess positions only now.

The last two weeks have been good. Might have sold too early some partial tranches in JGS and MEG, but I still have substantial position in both in my other port. Only the cut loss of MER seem as the one mistake. Cash position increased to 45% when my sell points in ANS was hit. I averaged up in MBT and added some in FDC and AEV last Friday to return to 30-35% range.

Also in my other port, a minor blunder was in playing, although small, with LC, but Im still holding that. 0.4 seems to be a very strong support for this once-index component.

Im now looking at the following:


  • BEL and MCP seem to be amping up in the press its strength with having the Hos as operators, and their existing junket system with high rollers, as predicted. I sold all my BEL with a small gain at 5.1 two weeks ago. If this breaks 5.4, Im getting in again.
  • TA seems ready to go up again to 5.4 (minimum), but I have already a substantial existing position. wont be adding more.
  • DNL seems eager to return as well to 7+, but I hope to see more volume.
  • Im looking for some possible cup and handle formation (I believe in this Technical Analysis pattern, if only because it seems to be based on probable human psychology especially apt for after a downturn. If you dont know the pattern yet, best to google about it and read).
    • The main Sy stocks--SM and SMPH--might fit this pattern before going back to their high June prices. 
    • JGS might also exhibit cup-and-handle before going back to 45+. The IPO of Robinson's retail might also bring some influence to prod it to breach 50+, but I'll be contented to start selling at 45 - 48. 
  • TEL appears wanting to go down next week. I'll be buying starting at 2830 again if it reaches that level.  
  • Properties appear ready to go up in unison. Have to have in watchlist VLL, ELI, GERI, ROCK, and CPG. These companies have good income growth this year, and they are far away from their 52-week high. I'll probably buy into the one that show good strength on Monday, but among them VLL might only be the one for long term.  
Will make my pick of the week on Monday among these mentioned stocks. And that pick's hold time frame will be for minimum within four weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment