Monday, July 29, 2013

Pick (s) of the week for wK31 are banks

Pinoy stock picker is currently travelling in and around China, but he is checking in to throw in my pick of the week... actually picks of the week.

The banks ought to bounce this week, and should be good for range traders.

BDO is a good to place tranches in. It is forming a triangle. I placed my own trigger-adds in BDO (at 82) According to (just) me, price will easily reach 86.5 in 7 days; Im setting my autosell at that price good until Tuesday next week. My cutloss will be at 78.


And of course, MBT, is a buy (or add) at 107, 106, 105... until 100. I also placed trigger-add MBT at 107 last night. BDO and MBT have attractive 11 - 10 P/E at these price points. Some would call them outright bargains, especially, since BDO bragged an impressive profit disclosure again yesterday. My trigger sell for MBT is 116.5. Will adjust to 130 if Moody's releases the upgrade in near term.

BPI is still the most expensive bank, best to observe closely or place bets according to your experience with the price movement of this bank in the past, how well you like it, and how long you youre willing to stay if a correction starts again. I think at least a money-back proposition within one month is reasonable to expect with BPI. This also takes into account a possible Moody's announcement within one month.  

If I have constant internet connection, I would also monitor the price action of UBP and SECB, and decide  whether to place a bit or just concentrate on the big 3.

Good luck to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment