Monday, March 24, 2014

Pick of the Week for Wk 13 is TA

You might have seen this recommendation coming. The pick of the week this week is one of the perennial favorites...TA. My GTM buy at 2.0 (as planned last week) was hit while I was away. By afternoon when I had the time to peek, the price has gone up to 2.11.

I then discovered later that the probable cause why it jumped up is because of the divs announcement. Although Im already monitoring the companies that are expected to announce divs in March, my eyes was not on TA for this reason.

I was predicting instead that TA will go down 10% before going up again, so I have set 2.0 as the first price point when to add and minus-15% as another level if it goes down further. If it went further than 15%, then it's going to be an Oh My Lord season again--either cutloss or waiting time for another round. :-)


In any case, the hope is for TA to jump to 2.18 - 2.23 range, before going down (taking a breather) again. I will sell some positions at this range.

No comments:

Post a Comment