Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Stocks Im aching to go back to

If Putin's posturing indeed brings our PSE down, 


there could be some benefit to many of us who's holding a healthy cash position.

For myself, a steep correction could allow me to place some bets again in these issues I never lost a bet with (you can call this my Top-5-but-Im-not-currently-holding stocks):

1) MEG -- I'll start entering at 3.73 with one tranche and continue to add even if it struts down to 3.0

2) PGOLD--will start at 38 and place bets until 30

3) AGI--25.9, will add until 20

4) DNL--785 will add until 700

5) toss-up between SCC (290... but improbable to happen) or GTCAP (785 until 700)--

Apologies to those still holding.
Yes, Im wishing for these to go down, but I consider these issues among the most resilient of the past 12 months. They seem to be among the stocks that return back to previous highs (and make new highs). Besides being fundamentally solid, they also seem to return to their 'true' valuation (in terms of growth promise) the fastest way.

There are others that perform like them, but these are the ones I dont have current positions in (and would want to go back to) asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment