Tuesday, April 15, 2014

No pick of the week for the shortened wk 17

I sold all my long-held PNX for a hefty 7.5%+ profit. Unloaded most of SGI (also long-time hold) at considerable profit, and let a minimal position caught in that sell-down. Yes, not all big upward trends come in threes. 

In all probability, I thought SGI will rake in at least +30% again today, because SGI went ceiling very early yesterday. But no, it tumbled down hard! Anyway, if nothing happened tomorrow, this only means that many retail investors was taken for a bad ride again by manipulators (who has zero chance of getting caught, gven our ineffective SEC).

There is no pick of the week this week, partly because the past few days seem to be the season of bazurs. I have disciplined myself not to invest too much in bazurs since mid last year (the initial bet in SGI was done early 2013... there were cut losses and average downs only until August and then I just let this dividend-paying stock stay in my port). So, if the attention of local traders are into bazur, I admit that that those trading days will not be for me.   

However--previous picks of the week are still showing strength. You can still look at how strong the foreign buying in TA, MBT... this could turn up to something big after we go back from the long weekend. It's only me--I just  wont be buying into anything significantly, because of work. (I missed the +50% and sudden -20% the next day of SGI because of meetings and reports). 

Heniweey, enjoy your vacation! Power up!

No comments:

Post a Comment