Monday, April 28, 2014

Pick of the week for Wk19 is cash (but enter already a small amount on some issues, when they hit good buy prices)

I was not able to open account the whole day, and was surprised to see 1+% in negative, I think it's not worth it to bet big this week, unless there's going to be a big push upwards by tomorrow or Wednesday. In fact, I was hoping for an Obama-induced positive, but it did not happen. So the general recommendation this week is to stay in cash. My nimble port is at 60% cash position, my main port at 30%. I have taken in profit that can serve as war chest if there is a need to cut loss, but I'll be on averaging down mode on most issues that I still hold (like TA) even if we tumble down back to 5900.

Also another point of view to consider...
although we are going negative, the volume is small. There is hope that our issues is just forming handles and being relieved of overall overbought conditions.

THUS

It is worthwhile already to enter in minimum tranches some issues when they hit a good buy price. On top of AGI, MEG, DNL, PGOLD, and issues that I mentioned recently that I want to go back to (with target prices indicated in a previous post), Im entering one tranche in SMPH at 15.5 (this might be hit tomorrow), and would average down to 15, 14,...

AP is also worthwhile to look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment