Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Break 6550?

I posted my pick of the week early yesterday saying that I will only buy again on two conditions: the market breaches 6550 or touches 6250. PSEi promptly goes above 6500 yesterday at a respectable volume of 8 B PhP, but net foreign buying of only 0.28 B. It's nice to see locals being a large part of the bulls group. 

Are we on a breakout now that will portend a general market uptrend?  


I missed this news, but would Yellen's commitment to prolong quantitative easing and continue zero interest rates bring us to 7 K once more?

Let's see. The next two weeks will be exciting. You must focus on your favorite, fundamentally-solid stocks. Ready with your watchlist. Buy with a bit more conviction if we further break into 6600 - 6800 range. (I will sell some though at 6800, but this is just me). 


No comments:

Post a Comment