Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Mid-week assessment:: Thank you GTCAP and BHI


Sold GTCAP at a hefty gain on Monday, and BHI at a huge gain Tuesday. Past 10 days went well for me.

Was aiming to sell one tranche of SMPH I bought on Monday, when I saw it has already a +3% gain. Was shooting for a final +4%, but it tumbled down this morning before I got the chance to open online broker. Looking to add when paper loss reach 5%.

The other holding showing green for me is CPG. This is not a stock to hold for long, but sell price to me is 1.29. I will adjust higher if stock div ex-date is announced (which should be any time now).

Im holding a small negative of BDO and MER, but these are all fine. I think they will recover within 2 weeks out of Ghost month.

I think my position in MBT deserves more worry, in fact. One, because of its high percentage in total port (I added and added while it was falling just before stock div ex-date). Two, because foreign funds are continuing to unload it. It's good to see though that the Ty's are defending MBT (see disclosures) . At least we'll be assured that we're protected from a deep drop downs like SM.

Our index is at -1.73% as I write this, but instead of dread, Im actually excited for the potential to re-enter the following:

VLL (ought to announce divs any time now)--always good to enter at near 5 PhP
AGI (always the resilient one) -- enter at 24, average down at every 1 peso increment even until 19 PhP.
GTCAP (resilient and almost guaranteed to bounce) -- enter at 750. average down at 700, 650.
TEL (did not go down much in all of the deep sell-offs) -- first entry 2750
GLO (did not go down much in all of the deep sell-offs)--1400

Careful! Careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment