Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Curse you, foreigners!


Youre raping our market!

I checked the market late, and I fell from my chair literally. I posted this in SMP:

great scott! oh mother! sanamagan! holy crap! supercalifragilistic! 
ngayon lang ako nakapagbukas, nalaglag ako sa upuan ko literally. 
pati GTCAP below 700 na. 
great tsupaetzki and other lords. what's happening? magsasara na ba ang mga kumpanyang ito?


The foreigners are selling stocks as if these companies are closing tomorrow!

All advises are off, stay away from the market.

I'll buy some GTCAP (-10%), hoping for a short bounce this afternoon. Then, that's it!

Hold on to your cash. Don't fight it. Let the dust settle. Dust isn't even the right word. Let the tsunami recede!

I remember one consolation teachers sometimes say... you can treat initial losses in the stock market as your tuition fee. This should be one expensive tuition fee, but cut losses if you still can. I think -15% is still swallow-able. Im doing this swallowing now. Gulp. Otherwise, get ready to average down on solid companies if youre still holding the likes of TEL, AGI, JFC. These firms are not going out of business!

No comments:

Post a Comment